Apply for Institutional Aid
Already a low cost leader among accredited Christian colleges, Trinity offers a variety of scholarships designed to award Christian character, leadership, academic performance and other qualities. These commitments are made possible by gifts from Trinity Ministries and other partners who believe in the “Intentional Difference” you can make. You may apply for institutional aid by completing the form below and submitting a 300-500 word essay in the space provided at the bottom of the page.
Eagle Aid- Please identify and include information in your essay (bottom of page) about the criteria you would like for us to consider from the selections below.
· Christian Character- determined mainly by your references
· Academics (3.0 and above)- determined mainly by your GPA
· Talent- a particular talent that you have demonstrated that may be used to glorify God and benefit the Trinity campus and/or student body
· Experience and Accomplishments- particular experiences and accomplishments that reflect great credit upon Christ and yourself
· Family Christian Service- the primary bread-winner of your family is in fulltime, vocational Christian ministry
· Leadership- particular positions you have held and excelled in which recognize your leadership abilities
· Need- determined mainly by the EFC (Expected Family Contribution) on your FAFSA
· Goals- what you plan on doing after you graduate
· Alumni Recommendation- please include the name and contact information of the alumni who is recommending you for a scholarship in your institutional aid application
· Homeschool- please include the number of years that your secondary education program was administered at home and whether or not you graduated from a secondary education program administered at home
Word of Life Scholarship Program - Please indicate the following about your Word of Life Experience in your institutional aid application below.
· WOLBI 1st year graduate
· WOLBI 2nd year graduate
· Indicate highest level of graduate honors if applicable (honors or high honors)
TBC Bright Futures Scholarship Program - Please indicate your eligibility based on the following criteria on your Institutional Aid Application Below:
- Scheduled to receive a Florida Bright Futures Award from the state of Florida
- Submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
Employee Benefit Program - Available for dependents of full time employees of Trinity Ministries. Please provide proof of your parent, guardian, or spouse’s employment with Trinity Ministries as part of your institutional aid application.
Recruiting Team Member - Please indicate which recruiting team you are a member of in your institutional aid application
Spouse Scholarship Program - Available for spouses of current students. Please list the name of your spouse and their TBC student ID number.
Local Pastor’s Scholarship Program - Please indicate your status as one or more of the following in your institutional aid application:
· Name of and point of contact for church in Duval or surrounding counties where you are the senior pastor
· Name of and point of contact for JBA affiliated church where you are a full time staff member
· Name of and point of contact for JBA Expand network church where you are a part-time staff member
· Name of and point of contact for JBA Expand network church where you are a dependent or spouse of the full time pastor