Things You Need to Know About Institutional Aid
- A student applying for institutional aid must complete the FAFSA.
- The Scholarship Committee makes all final decisions concerning institutional aid.
- Some scholarships are available only to incoming freshmen.
- If a student withdraws from school, any institutional aid is rescinded and prorated based on the date of withdrawal.
- No institutional aid will be refunded to the student.
- Scholarships and grants from outside agencies are accepted at Trinity Baptist College.
- A student in default on an existing federal loan is not eligible for federal aid.
- A student must renew the FAFSA each school year in order to continue to receive financial aid.
- Money borrowed through a loan program must be repaid.