FEDERAL STUDENT AID PROGRAMS FOR QUALIFYING STUDENTS
A new student is awarded Federal Student Aid based on program requirements and individual eligibility. Individual student eligibility is determined by the U.S. Department of Education when the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is submitted online at www.fafsa.gov or the myStudentAid mobile app. Include TBC’s federal school code, 031019, on your FAFSA when prompted. All students are not eligible for participation in all programs. Financial aid is a personal matter and your financial aid award package should not be discussed with any other student.
TBC participates in the following Federal Student Aid programs:
FAFSA is the Free Application For Federal Student Aid and it is available at https://fafsa.gov/. If you want your Federal Student Aid information to come to TBC, enter our federal school code, 031019, in your list of your selected schools on the FAFSA.
To make the application process easier, please gather the following documents and take first steps as listed below:
Separate student and parent FSA IDs must be established to participate in Federal Student Aid programs. The IDs are established here.
Keep in mind:
- Separate student and parent FSA IDs must be set up
- Separate student and parent email addresses must be used to set up the IDs.
- Write down and file away information used to set up FSA IDs—the same information is used again for the next Federal Student Aid program year
- Notate email address used
- Notate Username
- Notate Password (numbers, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and special characters)
- Notate challenge questions and answers (numbers, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and special characters)
- Don’t share your FSA ID with anyone!