TBC Graduation Ceremony
We are eagerly looking forward to having you back on campus for commencement on May 7, 2022. To help you prepare, here is some information for you and your family and other guests who may be attending.
- Rehearsal will be at 2:00 PM on May 6 in the Trinity Baptist Church Auditorium. Please arrive prior to the start time. Rehearsal will last approximately one hour. You must attend rehearsal to participate in the ceremony.
- Please do not bring guests with you to the rehearsal as we will limit those in the auditorium to participants in graduation.
- Your regalia will be on your seat in the auditorium.
- When the ceremony is over, you will be directed to leave the building for space considerations. Plan with your guests ahead of time where you will meet them outside.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, after you have had opportunity to greet your guests and take pictures, you will return your regalia to representatives in the auditorium.
- Childcare will not be available.
- We will be live-streaming the event for those who cannot be in attendance. Your friends can log on to the college’s Facebook page to stream the event.
- If you or a guest is ill including running a fever in excess of 100.4 or showing other signs of COVID-19, we would ask you to not come to campus.
You may contact the Academic Office with questions. 904-596-2450 or email@example.com
TRINITY BAPTIST CHURCH AUDITORIUM
800 Hammond Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32221
Please note that Trinity Baptist College does not rate or endorse any of these options and cannot guarantee availability.
- Best Western Plus Cecil Field Inn & Suites - (904) 265-7759
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point - (904) 693-4400
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West - (904) 783-8277
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chaffee-Jacksonville West - (904) 652-2782