Welcome to the TBC Family!
I hope that you will find the information on this page helpful as you prepare for the upcoming fall semester. Please note that all new students are required to attend Orientation on Friday, August 12, 2022, starting at 8:30am. At this event, you will learn how to take full advantage of all the academic programs, Student Life services and extracurricular activities TBC has to offer. Orientation is a critical component of your future success at Trinity Baptist College.
I am looking forward to meeting you personally and my prayer is that your time at TBC will be one of spiritual and academic growth. The relationships, community, and culture you experience here on our campus will be instrumental in preparing you for life and ministry, regardless of your vocation, after college. If there is anything that you cannot find an answer to, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Please use the links on this page to learn more about how to prepare for your TBC experience.
Dean of Student Affairs
Download Student Forms
- Application for Internship - Education
- Application for Internship - Non-Education
- Cancellation/Withdrawal Form
- Change of Major Form
- Course Forgiveness Form
- Curfew Notification Form
- Education: Teaching Practicum Form
- Health Form
- Lower Division Observation Request
- Off-Campus Housing Request
- Over Absence Grade Appeal
- Petition to Graduate
- Transient Student Request Form
- Upper Division Observation Request