The Philosophy of Christian Education Seminar may be used for the following purposes:
The 7 hr / ISP Professional Development Seminar covers the following topics:
1. Introduction to Philosophy of Christian Education
2. Philosophy’s Impact on Teachers
3. Philosophy’s Impact on Classroom Management
4. Philosophy’s Impact on Classroom Discipline
5. Philosophy’s Impact on Fine Arts and Music
6. Philosophy’s Impact on Special Education
7. Philosophy’s Impact on Administration
8. Philosophy’s Impact on Parents
9. Philosophy’s Impact on Extra-Currricular Programs and Athletics
10. The Significance of a Christian School
11. Philosophy’s Impact on the Curriculum
12. Philosophy of Christian Education: Summary and Conclusions
Cost & Registration
To earn philosophy credential for initial certification or 7 In Service Points (ISP) toward re-certification you will need to register for the online course through the link button below. The cost of the course is $35.
Note: The seminar may only be used one time for 7 ISP's in a certificate renewal cycle.
After you have registered for the course, you will receive an email containing instructions on accessing the course. The email will come from Trinity Baptist College. Please allow 5 days from the date of registration.
Need Help With Your Registration?
ACSI Teacher Certification
If you are taking this course for ACSI teacher certification, you will need to complete the Philosophy of Christian Education Seminar, then download the Syllabus and complete the two lessons included.