Welcome to Distance Education at TBC!
Furthering your education via the convenience of Distance Education is a great opportunity, and receiving training from a Christian worldview only enhances this opportunity. We are glad you are considering TBC. Below you will find several topics that will help you be informed about the TBC's distance education programs.
Why Distance Education?
Distance Education gives you the opportunity to expand your knowledge without disrupting your life. If you are employed, it can be challenging to find time in which to pursue education. Distance Education at TBC makes it easier and classes start every 8 weeks.
Through TBC's Distance Education program, you will have the opportunity to interact with peers and mentors who understand where you are coming from. You will be challenged, encouraged and motivated to grow in your faith and academic knowledge.
TBC's Distance Education program uses the very user friendly, Populi, for all online courses.
To meet the full technology requirements, you will need:
- A computer/laptop with a minimum of 2GHz processor and 4 GB of RAM
- high-speed internet capabilities
- access to a camera
- Windows 10 is recommended (MAC OS X or higher)
- Office 365 (provided by the college)
What Can I Study?
TBC Distance Education is expanding its online offerings! Currently you can pursue:
- Associate of Science degree in Biblical Studies
- Associate of Science degree in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Science degree of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Studies with a Pastoral Theology Concentration
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biblical Studies with a Christian Counseling Concentration
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biblical Studies with an Interdisciplinary Studies concentration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Bible
- Additionally, a variety of courses are offered to supplement other areas of study.
What Will it Cost?
TBC is committed to making Christian education affordable. A variety of financial aid awards, scholarships, and aid may be available to you, as a student. Click the link below to learn more.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: $376 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $65 per session
- Application Fee: $35
- Student Services Fee: $350 (6 or more credit hours)
- Tuition: $349 per credit hour
- 3-credit course: $1,047
- Technology Fee: $65 per block
- Application Fee (non-refundable): $45
What Are My Next Steps?
Ready to get started on your undergraduate or graduate degree through Distance Education?
A note about start dates: TBCOnline does not follow the typical semester schedule. Each semester (spring, summer, and fall) is divided into two sessions: Session A and Session B. As a result, students can begin their TBCOnline education in January, March, May, June, August, or October!
Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete the application form. An admissions representative will be in touch to help guide you through the admissions process. Upon acceptance, you will be assigned an advisor. Your advisor will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding course selection or degree completion.
Complete the Online Orientation Course ONL099.
Register for class. Juniors and Seniors have the option to register on their own through Populi, while all others must register through their advisor.
Order necessary textbooks. Use this link to order your necessary textbooks.
Note the start date of your course. When the course is available, carefully read your syllabus. Make note of the course schedule and project requirements. You’re ready to start!
Trinity Baptist College welcomes transient students who are looking to take select courses that will transfer back to their home institution. Enrolling as a transient student is an affordable way to get ahead in your degree program or complete prerequisites.
Below are the requirements for admission to Trinity Baptist College as a transient student: