As a student or graduate of Trinity Baptist College, you are our best recruiter! Your ability to share your personal experiences and influence your family and friends to choose TBC is our biggest recruiting asset.
To say thank you for referring a student to TBC, we will send you a $100 Visa gift card when they enroll!
Who can enter:
The referral program is open to all current students and alumni of Trinity Baptist College who are in good financial standing with the College.
How to enter:
Complete the referral form with the name and contact information of a potential student along with your first and last name, email, and mailing address. There is no limit on how many students you can refer. Prospective students who have requested information in the last 60 days do not qualify as referrals.
If the potential student enrolls in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at Trinity Baptist College within six months of your referral and continues past the add/drop period, you will receive a $100 Visa gift card. The gift card will be sent to the mailing address provided on the referral form, and undeliverable gift cards will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions:
- The referring student must submit the student referral form prior to the time when the new student submits their application for admission.
- The referral must be a new, full-time student (at least 12 credit hours) accepted and enrolled for an upcoming semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled at Trinity Baptist College.
- The referral and the referring student cannot be related.
- This program is not eligible for Trinity employees or their families.
- Each prospect may only have one referrer. In the event of multiple referrers, the referrer with the earliest time-stamped submission will be deemed the referrer and the others will be null and void.
Trinity Baptist College reserves the right to change the Student Referral Program or the referral award structure at its discretion.